Top 11 Funniest Goal Celebrations By Footballers
11. Francesco Totti – Selfie Goals
After 20 years of top level football you do get tired of Paparrazi, why not take a selfie.
10. Violani – Headbutt to the Bench
Sitting on bench can be frustrating, why not break the bench so the manager can’t sit you out.
9. Ruud Van Nistelrooy – Revenge of the Dutchman
Don’t mess with the Dutch, they score against you and they mock you.
8. Alessandro Florenzi – The Granny Love
Grannies love fairytales, score a goal and celebrate with her. Make them their own fairytale.
7. Mario Balotelli – The Arnold Way
The world watches football, why not use it as a platform to audition for a bodybuilding show.
6. Giovane Élber- The Mummy Returns
Tired of waiting for The Mummy sequel, score a goal and make your own sequel.
5. Jimmy Bullard – One for Phil Brown
Sick of your manager giving you stick in public, celebrate your goal by showing them your funny side.
4. Wayne Rooney – The Knockout Punch
Fading away as a striker, why not showcase your boxing skill’s to attract agents.
3. Dzimtry Koub – Self Appreciator
Fans can be very moody at times, just buy a ticket and make sure your goals are duely appreaciated.
2. Mario Gjurovski – No Pants Rambo
Show Rambo you can shoot better, that too without pants.
1. Mario Balotelli – Why Always Me?
Show the world how innocent you are, surely they won’t mock you.