Manchester United Defender Chris Smalling Rushed To Hospital After Fainting On Holiday Due To Food Poisoning
Manchester United said that their ace defender had fainted and fell down with his head banging on the floor, after he suffered from a serious case of food poisoning.
“We can clarify Chris Smalling has had food poisoning during his holiday which resulted in him fainting on Sunday. He was taken to hospital and is now feeling fine,” said the club officials.
The first image shows England defender Chris Smalling receiving treatment on a 3-inch deep cut above his right eye, while on vacation in Bali.
The next image shows Smalling lying down with his head bandaged. It also shows Smalling signing on a Manchester United jersey for his fans.
Medical notes showing his name and actual date of birth.