Barcelona Will Not Buy Pogba This Year, Says Club President Josep Bartomeu president on Tuesday said the club would not sign midfielder this year.

The Catalan giants are keen on landing the French international but witnessed an 80 million euros offer for the 22-year-old turned down last week.

“We will not buy Pogba this year, we are not planning with him for next season. He is not part of our sporting plans for 2015-16 at this stage,” Bartomeu was quoted as saying by goal.com.

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli hinted on Monday that Pogba could still be on the move this summer, which could encourage several other clubs to make bids.

Also Read: Sepp Blatter Scared Of Getting Arrested If He Leaves Switzerland

A recent move saw a deal of 41 million euros on Monday for Atletico Madrid midfielder who signed with Barcelona.

However, the club cannot field new recruits until January after being found guilty of irregularities in the signing of youngsters from overseas last year.

SHARE
Team FTB
Team FTB brings you all the latest updates from the world of Football and is managed by our team of journalists

Related Posts