Manchester United centre-back Chris Smalling was rushed to the hospital after he suffered a three-inch deep cut above his right eye, during his vacation in Bali.
After England’s disappointing exit from Euro 2016, Smalling was on a holiday in Bali, Indonesia with his girlfriend Sam Cooke.
Manchester United said that their ace defender had fainted and fell down with his head banging on the floor, after he suffered from a serious case of food poisoning.
“We can clarify Chris Smalling has had food poisoning during his holiday which resulted in him fainting on Sunday. He was taken to hospital and is now feeling fine,” said the club officials.
The first image shows England defender Chris Smalling receiving treatment on a 3-inch deep cut above his right eye, while on vacation in Bali.
The next image shows Smalling lying down with his head bandaged. It also shows Smalling signing on a Manchester United jersey for his fans.
Medical notes showing his name and actual date of birth.