15. Arda Turan The Barcelona star is Turkeys most famous footballer, and also the captain of the national team that knocked out Netherlands from the finals. In 2008, Turan scored twice for the Turkish National Team, as they reached semi-finals.
14. Raheem Sterling The English midfielder would be hoping to perform big after an average domestic season. Sterling will be hoping to win his first silverware after failing to lift any major trophy with Manchester City.
13. Thomas Muller Germany are considered to be the favorites to lift the trophy and the World Champions will be hoping that Muller will bring his best in the EUROs. Muller has had a good season with Bayern, and will go in the tournament with confidence high.
12. Luka Modric Luka Modric is the most high-profile player in the otherwise average Croatian National Team, and fans will be hopeful of a fine performance from the Los Blancos midfielder.
11. Marco Reus The Borussia Dortmund superstar will be a key figure in a star-studded German National Team. Reus has been a consistent perfomer for Dortmund and the fans of the German team will be hopefull of another good performance by him.
10. Harry Kane The most prolific striker England has seen since Alan Shearer, Kane will shoulder the burden of expectation from the fans of the three lions. Kane will lead the attack of a very impressive English team.
9. Jamie Vardy After a dream season, Jamie Vardy will be full of confidence, the English international has already scored for the national team and will surely want to prove his metal on the international stage.
8. Mesut Ozil Another German star, The Arsenal playmaker will be hoping to add another international trophy in his achievments list. Ozil had a very good first half of the season for the Gunners, and he will be looking to carry forward the momentum in France.
7. Cesc Fabregas After a disappointing start to the season, the magician from Spain did manage to re-capture his form. Cesc will play a very important role in Vicente del Bosque’s Spainish side.
6. Manuel Neuer The Bayren Munich stopper is one of the worlds best and this season hasn’t been any different. German fans will have high hopes with their star goalkeeper.
5. Robert Lewandowski Having already won almost all major trophies in club football, the Polish goal-machine will be hoping that his national team can progress beyond the group stages this time around. Lewandowski was the highest scorer in the qualification rounds and has had a great season with Bayern.
4. Gareth Bale First major international tournament for Gareth Bale, and the first major finals for Wales since 1958. The worlds most expensive player will have to be in sublime form if his side are to progress from the group stages.
3. Eden Hazard The Chelsea star had a poor club season, although he seemed to have re-found his form in the last couple of matches. But the step-in Belgium captian had a great qualification round with the national team.
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic Zlatan, well he is Zlatan so what more reason does one need. He scored a record 38 League goals for PSG this season and single handedly got Sweden to qualify for the EUROs, so even at the age of 34 Zlatan will surely leave a mark in France this year.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo The former Manchester United forward has finished as a runner-up, quarter-finalist and a semi-finalist in the three EUROs that he has played in. This might just be the last opportunity for the 31 year old Real Madrid star to win any accolades with the Portugese National Team.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.