11. Michy Batshuayi Michy Batshuayi is just 22 year old, but is giving Romelu Lukaku and Christian Benteke stiff competition. Having scored twice in two games for Belgium is more then enough to stake a claim in the first team line up.
10. Ruben Neves Ruben’s name has been doing rounds for a couple of years now and the FC Porto midfielder has become an integral part of the team at the age of just 19 years. Neves has already captained his club, and will be eager to make a name for himself at the EUROs.
9. Paco Alcácer The young striker from Spain has scored six goals in eleven appearances for the national team. With the lack of options at the front, Vincente del Bosque might be tempeted to play the 22 year old ahead of Diego Costa.
8. Leroy Sané Leroy is just 19 years old and has already made his debut for the German National Team. The Schalke winger will be 20 when the EUROs start and he will be eager to show his skills in France.
7. Granit Xhaka The Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder is the captain of the Swiss National Team at the young age of 23. Xhaka is a transfer target for almost every big Premier League club and the midfielder must be itching to go out and perform in France.
6. Mateo Kovacic The youngster from Croatia is living the dream, playing for the biggest club in the world Real Madrid. Kovacic has already represented the Croatian National Team more than 25 times and the playmaker will be hopeful of taking his team forward.
5. Kevin De Bruyne The Former Chelsea striker, had a breakthrough season for Wolfsburg last season after which came a record breaking move to Manchester City. In a Belgium side filled with talents, De Bruyne is sure to shine big in France.
4. Dele Alli The revealation of the 2015-16 Premier League season, Dele Alli might just be the edge that England were missing all these years. His formidable partnership with Harry Kane will be a nightmare for defenders.
3. Renato Sanches The newest arrival at the Allianz Areana, Sanches is termed as the biggest talent to come out of Portugal after Cristiano Ronaldo. The midfielder is touted to become the next big thing and he will be determined to prove his worth in the EUROs.
2. Anthony Martial The most expensive teenager in football history, Martial has had a good first season at the Theatre of Dreams and will be looking to strengthen his place in the French National Team. The absence of Karim Benzema will also help his cause of first team action.
1. Paul Pogba The most high profile and sought after youngster in the EUROs, Pogba will be the centre of attraction. Home advantage will also boost the French midfield maestro’s performance, as France will be looking to capitalize on his ability to hold up the play and win the titke in their own backyard.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.