1. Wayne Hennessey (GK) A save success rate amongst the lowest in the Premier League, with just 66.2%, it was hard to figure out why Alan Pardew’s faith in the Goalkeeper was unwavering.
2. Carl Jenkinson (RB) The Arsenal star on loan at West Ham had a season to forget, as he could not cement a place in the starting eleven. To worsen the matters, the Hammers defense performed much better without him and their win record much better with him off the pitch.
3. Russell Martin (CB) The Scottish international scored 3 goals, but failed to make it count where it mattered the most. Martin was signed in the summer and made captain, but he lacked the leadership skills and Norwich ended up with conceding the highest number of goals, with him being the fourth highest in terms of committing errors.
4. Steven Taylor (CB) The Magpies star only started in eight games, but was a pain to watch, as his team coceading 16 goals with him on the pitch. He was often found out of position and with him lacking pace, the team paid for it.
5. Martin Olsson (LB) The Swedish international had a dreadful season with just 1.2 tackles and 1.0 interception per game. Norwich City suffered with Olsson on the pitch, conceding 2 goals per game.
6. Nemanja Matic (DM) Matic was the star of Chelsea’s title winning campaign of last year, but this season was a completely different story. Matic gave up possesion on many occasions which resulted in goals, his hold up play was also poor throughout the season.
7. Graham Dorrans (MC) The Scottish international had a dismall campaign as he didn’t find the net in 17 appearances and could just manage one assist. Dorrans could not cement his place in a shaky Norwich side, which makes it worse for him.
8. Memphis Depay (AMR) Depay was signed for £25 million by Manchester United but the Dutch midfielder never really got going in the Red jersey. In his sixteen league starts, Memphis could only manage 2 goals with no assists to his name.
9. Eden Hazard (AML) What a fall, for both Hazard and Chelsea. Last years Player of the Year, struggled to find his form this season, and a hip injury did not help his cause. The Belgium international could only find the back of the net 3 times throughout the season
10. Wilfried Bony (STR) Manchester City spent £25 million on the Ivoran international in 2015, but could not find form in the light blues. Struggling to become a starter, Bony only managed to score four goals, and his future at the Etihad stadium looks bleak with Pep Guardiola set to take charge in the summer.
11. Saido Berahino (STR) The West Brom frontman had a disastrous season scoring just three goals in twenty one appearances. The 22 year old managed just 12.7 passes and 0.4 dribbles per game.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.