Chelsea starlet Eden Hazard has admitted that he is 99% sure of staying with the Blues next season.
Hazard has been heavily linked with a host of European biggies this season, with Real boss Zidane being a huge fan of the Belgium playmaker.
Hazard had previously stated that it would be really difficult for him to say no to the likes of PSG, but his new statement is set to be a sigh of relief for the West London giants.
Hazard said “If I tell you I’m staying at Chelsea with 100 percent certainty, this is not the case.
“For now, I’m 100 percent sure I’ll compete at the Euros. After, I will think of Chelsea. But I want to finish well at the club. So like Thibaut [Courtois], I will be at Chelsea 99 percent next season.”
PSG and Real Madrid have been huge admirers of last years PFA Player of the Year, but he was also linked with a big money move to rivals Manchester United after the recent appointment of former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho as the new manager.
Hazard was quick to dismiss these rumors as the 25 year old said “He is a fantastic manager. I wish him good luck. I would really want to play against his team.”
Hazard also said he was back to full fitness after an injury problem in the second half of the season “We all know my season. I will not repeat, it was bad. But now it’s over and I’m focusing for the Euros.
“The last game where I gave everything was against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League. After that I was injured. And this is where the season has just ended for Chelsea.
“So I took my time to get back to fitness. I will attack the challenge of the European Championship in full possession of my faculties.”
The Belgium captain also commented on his team being considered the favorites for the EUROs saying “Two years ago, everyone expected a lot from me, maybe I didn’t meet those expectations. People will be waiting for Belgium and waiting for me (to deliver) but we’ll give our utmost.
— Eden hazard (@hazardeden10) May 25, 2016